HELB notifies the general public about subsequent loan applications by sending SMS notifications. HELB Subsequent is always made available for those who still require the HELB loan to complete their studies.
Are you looking for information on how to apply for a KUCCPS HELB Subsequent loan? I’ll show you two different approaches.
Application for HELB Subsequent Loan via HELB Portal
Here is the procedure on how to apply for the HELB subsequent loan through the HELB portal:
- Log in to the official HELB portal.
- Select loan options.
- Choose your education level.
- Click apply.
- Select the subsequent options.
- Fill in the required details.
- Make a payment of Ksh.1 using your registered line. Ensure that the line is registered under your name.
- Enter the payment Mpesa code.
- Click on “submit” to complete the process.
- An automatic display of successful subsequent will be shown on your screen.
This is how to apply for a subsequent HELB loan via the HELB portal.
HELB Subsequent Loan Application using *642#
You may also wish to know how to apply for a subsequent HELB loan using *642#:
- Dial *642# on your mobile phone.
- Choose option 1.
- Key in your pin.
- Click on the loan application.
- Select a subsequent loan.
- Accept the terms and conditions and verify your phone number.
- Payment of Ksh.1 is made using your line that was registered in your name.
- Enter the Mpesa code.
- Click submit to complete the subsequent process.
- An automatic notification will be sent to you showing that you have successfully completed your HELB subsequent loan application.
First-time applicants are also offered the opportunity to apply for a HELB bursary in Kenya. If they still require the HELB loan, they will be able to undertake the HELB subsequent loan too. To avoid missing your HELB loan, make sure to follow the correct procedure while applying for HELB Subsequent.