Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) is a body in Kenya that caters for the elections and ensuring success of democracy as per the constitution. Aside from promoting democracy in the country, IEBC has offered various employment opportunities to Kenyans in different sectors as well as paying high salaries and allowances on a monthly basis more so during elections in the country.
Do you want to apply for IEBC jobs yet you are clueless on where to start from? Worry not because I got you covered as this article provides all the necessary steps required. Read till the end to acquire knowledge about other informative details that you need to be aware of before applying for IEBC jobs in Kenya.
Step-by-step guide on how to apply for IEBC jobs includes the following:
- Visit the IEBC careers official website.
- Log in to the IEBC portal.
- Select the job category that you want to apply.
- Fill in your details in the IEBC jobs application forms online correctly to avoid inconveniences.
- Click on submit to complete the application process.
- A notification will be sent to you via email showing the status of your application whether qualified or not.
- If qualified, you will be given an IEBC letter which has various terms and conditions that you will read through and sign.
- The training date is also written in that letter. Ensure to attend the training sessions to avoid being left out.
I hope you have gotten the idea that will help you out in the IEBC job application. You can go ahead and apply for any IEBC temporary jobs and permanent jobs and enjoy the benefits offered.
IEBC Clerk Jobs
IEBC clerk jobs is one of the jobs in demand in Kenya. Here is the procedure on the simplest way to apply for these particular jobs at the comfort of your home:
- Open this link https://www.iebc.or.ke/registrationjobs/ in your browser.
- Select the IEBC clerk jobs that you want.
- Fill your details in the application form.
- Submit your application.
- Wait for a notification via your email showing the end results of your application.
Other IEBC jobs available in Kenya include:
- Commission Secretaries
- Assistant Election Officers
- Assistant Election Officers II
- Senior Elections Officers
- Chief Executive officers
- Deputy Commission Secretaries
- County Supply Chain Management Assistant
- County Accountant
IEBC Job Requirements
An applicant should fulfill the following requirements in order to qualify for the job:
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- You must be 19 years of age and above for registration clerks.
- ICT clerks must have a 2 years experience in the Information Communication Technology department.
- ICT clerks and voters registration assistants should be 21 years and above.
- You must be a resident of the ward and constituency that you are applying in.
- Have attained a minimum mean grade of C- in the KCSE.
- ICT clerks must have a diploma or degree in the IT or ICT related field.
- Must possess a Kenya National Identity Card.
In a nutshell, IEBC has brought a lot of benefits to the society at large as it helps in the exercising of democracy in the country. Besides, it helps eradicate unemployment tragedy in the country by offering various employment opportunities to Kenyans.