The Kenya Police play a critical role in maintaining law and order in society as a whole. Kenya Police ranks work together to enforce the law throughout the country. Crimes are common in populated areas, and it is their obligation to capture the criminals. Consider a country with no police. This could have been a high-crime area, but in Kenya, police are always recruited in order to curb the situation.
Do you want to know how to apply for a job with the Kenya Police? Well, I’ve got you covered because I’m going to show you how to apply for a Kenya Police Cadet, among other important details.
How to Apply for Kenya Police Cadet
Here is a guide on how to apply to join the Kenya Police:
- Visit the official Kenya Police website.
- Login to the Kenya Police recruitment portal.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- An application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the Kenya Police application form correctly.
- Upload the required documents as requested in the form.
- Click submit to complete the application process.
- A notification will be sent to you via an email showing whether you have qualified or not.
- If qualified, you will be given a Kenya police letter where you will get various information such as training dates, among others.
This is how to apply for the Kenya Police Service from the comfort of your seat.
Kenya Police Recruitment Requirements
The Kenya Police recruitment news today entails the requirements for police recruitment, which include
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Posses a national identity card.
- Attained a minimum mean grade of D in the KCSE.
- Be between the age bracket of 18-26 years.
- Should be physically and medically fit.
- Has no criminal records.
Kenya Police is the best venture for you if you are passionate about defense in the country. Besides, they are paid a high amount of salary and allowances on a monthly basis. I wish you the very best in your Kenya police application.