After making payments using Mpesa, an automatic message is sent to you with an Mpesa code, which plays a vital role in showing evidence that a person has made payments. Mpesa messages are never deleted as they may be required later, more so the KUCCPS portal, as you may need them for revision of courses in the future.
Do you want to know how to confirm an Mpesa transaction code? This article is definitely for you because it contains various informative details that will be beneficial to you.
Confirming Mpesa Transaction Code
Let us get started on how to confirm Mpesa transaction code:
- Go to your Sim Toolkit menu.
- Click on Mpesa.
- Make the required payments by either sending money directly to an individual, using a till number, or Paybill.
- Enter the amount you want to transact.
- Input your pin to complete your transaction.
- Confirm the details, then press OK to submit.
- An instant message will be sent to you with a 10 digit code that appears at the start of the Mpesa message. That is the Mpesa code that is always needed.
You can get a helb Mpesa transaction code and also a Mpesa transaction code for KUCCPS using this procedure.
How to Retrieve Mpesa Transaction Code
You may also wish to know how to retrieve an Mpesa transaction code.
- Dial *233# on your mobile phone.
- Choose My Mpesa information.
- Click option 2.
- Select the Mpesa statement.
- Choose one of the ministatement options to get your transaction code.
This is how you retrieve your transaction code in case you deleted the Mpesa messages.
The Mpesa online transaction checker has also helped in confirming and retrieving Mpesa messages with ease from the comfort of your seat. Worry less, because Mpesa has got you covered. In case of an emergency, contact customer care to be attended to with immediate effect.
How to Withdraw Money From Mpesa Using a Code
How to Withdraw Money From Unregistered Mpesa Line
Can You Transfer Money From Skrill To Mpesa