Equity bank is one of the best banks in Kenya with a very fascinating history that makes people interested in it. It offers quality services to its members at affordable prices. Other than that, Equity bank has professional personnel that ensure every thing is done in a perfect manner majorly keeping money safely for Kenyans.
As a member of Equity bank, you may want to have Equity bank statement Kenya to help you keep track of your money. It is important to know how to get Equity Bank Statement in Kenya.
Steps to Get Equity Bank Statement in Kenya
The following are some of the steps to follow in order to obtain your Equity Bank Statement:
- Go to https://online.equitybankgroup.com/ke.
- Provide your details as requested.
- Log in to your account and request for a bank statement.
- Equity bank statement pdf will be sent to you immediately after the request.
These few simple steps will guide you on how to get your Equity Bank Statement online.
How to Get Equity Bank Statement Through Email
You may also be interested in knowing how to get Equity Bank statement through email. The following steps show how to go about this:
- Log in or sign up to Equity Digital banking.
- Click on statements from the main menu.
- Select profile from the menu.
- Click on I agree to receive paperless statements.
- Click on submit.
- Select disclosure from the top menu and read your Equity Bank Kenya statement pdf.
Other than these methods, you can as well contact customer care on 0763 000 000 and request for your Equity bank statements where they will send you as soon as possible.
Besides, you should also know the Equity bank statement charges ranges from Ksh.400 to Ksh.5,000.
In conclusion, it is very important to have bank statements in order to have a track of your money. This mainly helps to avoid loosing money either through account hacking and other theft. Besides, join Equity bank today and become a member in order to enjoy their awesome benefits.