DSTV is a digital satellite that broadcasts a variety of channels on your television. DSTV packages are paid for on a monthly basis so as to continue enjoying the best services offered by them. Nowadays, the DSTV department has made life easier by upgrading their payment methods, as you can now pay for DSTV Kenya using Mpesa from the comfort of your home.
The question here is, “How do I pay for DSTV using Mpesa?” This article will walk you through the steps of how to pay for your DSTV via Mpesa. Stay connected to get enlightened.
Paying for DSTV via Mpesa
Here is the procedure on how to pay for DSTV via Mpesa:
- Go to your Sim Toolkit menu.
- Select Mpesa options.
- Click on “Lipa na Mpesa.”
- Select Paybill.
- Enter 444900 DSTV Paybill as your business number.
- Key in your DSTV smart card number as your account number.
- Enter the amount you intend to pay.
- Key in your Mpesa pin.
- Confirm the details.
- Press “OK” to complete the transaction.
- An automatic message will be sent to you showing you have successfully paid for the DSTV Paybill packages.
This is the simplest way to pay for DSTV using Mpesa.
How to Check DSTV Kenya Account Balance
You may also like to know how to check your DSTV Kenya account balance.
- Open your message app.
- Compose a new text as “Bal”, then your DSTV smartcard number.
- Send the text to 227888.
- You will receive a text message showing you the balance and the date of payment.
Use this procedure to check your DSTV status.
In the final analysis, DSTV is the best satellite to use in your home as it has many entertaining channels for all. Besides, you can pay for your package using Mpesa from the comfort of your home.