Car owners in Nairobi desperately need parking spaces because they are not allowed to park their vehicles just anywhere in the city. It is critical that you look for a parking spot that will keep your car safe in your absence.
Parking is not free, as you must pay some money. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, it is best to avoid using cash to pay for goods and services.
In this article, I am going to show you how to pay for seasonal parking in Nairobi using your Mpesa and some other additional information that may be of interest to you.
Paying for Parking in Nairobi via Mpesa
Without further ado, let us get started on how to pay parking in Nairobi via Mpesa:
- Dial *235# on your mobile phone, which will give you five options.
- Select option 1 for parking.
- Choose the parking you want as either seasonal parking, daily parking, off-street parking, or penalties.
- Enter the vehicle’s registration number.
- Select your zone.
- Choose your vehicle type, whether it’s a taxi, lorry, psv, or private, among others.
- Proceed with the Mpesa payments.
- Enter the amount of fees as charged by the parking.
- Enter your PIN.
- Press “OK” to complete your transaction process.
This procedure can be used to pay for parking in Nairobi NMS as well as how to pay for parking penalties in Nairobi. I believe you are now fully enlightened on how to pay for parking in Nairobi using Mpesa.
Parking in Nairobi has played a vital role in vehicle protection in the owner’s absentia. Besides, parking fees are cheaper, so your vehicle is well preserved. Aside from that, you can now pay parking fees using Mpesa on your mobile phone without straining.