Due to various factors, not all women have the ability to bear children. Surrogate mothers in Kenya assist women who are unable to give birth by allowing them to become pregnant primarily through artificial insemination or surgical implantation.
There are wombs for hire in Kenya, mainly in surrogacy agencies, such as:
- Life bridge fertility Kenya.
- Surrogate mother Kenya.
- Kenya IVF and fertility Research.
- Footsteps to fertility clinic.
- Fertility point.
If you want a surrogate mother, then you can get yourself one from one of these agencies. That is how to get a surrogate mother in Kenya with ease.
Without further ado, let me show you how to become a surrogate mother in Kenya:
- You should be within an age bracket of 21 to 45 years.
- Have a maximum of 30 healthy BMI.
- You should not be a drug user, especially smoking.
- Have at least one successful pregnancy with not more than three cesarean deliveries.
- Be able to have your own children.
- You should have no pregnancy complications.
- You should not have felony convictions.
- You should be free of STIs.
- Be flexible enough to travel due to the very many appointments.
These are the qualifications of being a surrogate mother in Kenya.
Are you curious about how much a surrogate mother is paid in Kenya? Surrogate mother cost in Kenya ranges from Ksh. 1,000,000 to Ksh. 25,000,000.
Being a surrogate mother in Kenya is quite easy although it requires a lot of passion and determination as it is also a way of helping other people. Besides, you will be able to earn a lot of money thus making it worth your time.