Credit cards are issued to people so that they can make purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances based on their accrued debt. Having a credit card calls for payments at the end of every month by the due date on the balance.
Credit cards has made life easy for Kenyans more so those doing business like supermarkets, wholesales, among others. It is not a must to get your credit card from the Kenyan banks as you can as well get one from credit companies which will only assess your current employment, credit store and employment.
Do you want to know how to get a credit card in Kenya? Here is the step by step that you can use:
- Log in to the official website of the credit card company or bank that you prefer.
- Click on “Apply Now” for a credit card.
- Enter your details, such as full names, phone numbers, ID numbers, email addresses, among others.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click to send the inquiry.
- Confirmation of acceptance or rejection of your application.
- Payments are made for the processing of your card.
- Pick up your card in your selected area.
This is how to get a credit card in Kenya.
You may also want to know the cheapest credit card in Kenya, which is the Chase Freedom unlimited card.
Best Credit Cards in Kenya
Here are some of the best credit cards that are highly appreciated in Kenya:
- KCB credit card.
- Equity Bank credit card
- ABSA credit card Kenya.
- Standard Chartered Platinum card.
- I & M Visa Infinite Cards
- NIC credit cards.
- Stanbic Bank Gold Credit Card
- Barclay’s signature Visa card.
Credit cards are the best as you are able to get anything that you want without financial stress. Apply for a credit card today and join your fellow Kenyans in enjoying the benefits of having a credit card.