Real Estate business in Kenya is always the best venture to delve into as it fetches higher profits than you could imagine. It is also among the top unleashed businesses in Kenya that has a pretty good amount of money due to the high demand.
For you to start this business, you need to have a Real Estate Agent License in Kenya which is a legal document issued by state governments that gives you the legal ability to represent a home buyer or seller in the process of selling real estate.
Guideline on How to Get a Real Estate License in Kenya
The following are the steps on how to get a real estate license in Kenya;
- Filling of the application form of real estate registration.
- Involve a lawyer who will be your legal advisor.
- Register your business.
- Obtain a non-resident work permit.
- Submit the application form, certificate of incorporation, articles and memorandum of association to KenInvest.
- Make payments for processing certificate fees on approval.
- Issuance of the certificate in real estate agents in Kenya.
Estates Agents Registration Board
You may want to know Estates Agents Registration Board (EARB) which is a regulatory body that safeguards the future of estate agency today. EARB gets its mandate from the Estates Agents Act of 1984. Real estate agents can download Estate Agents Registration Board pdf document to view the rules and regulations.
Online Real Estate Courses in Kenya
Do you want to know online real estate courses in Kenya? Well, here is the list of some of these courses:
- UCT construction management.
- UCT property development and investment.
- Cambridge sustainable real estate.
- LSE Real Estate Economics.
- UCT financial management.
These are online short courses which you can enroll in and know more about real estate business.
Get your real estate agent license and delve into real estate business for a better future as it helps you achieve financial freedom as soon as possible.