A postal address is usually important as it plays a vital role in the identification of someone’s house, that is, the exact location and also the person’s post office box. This helps in making delivery services easier and faster.
Are you curious about how to get a postal address in Kenya? This article will be used as an eye opener for you as there are various procedures that I will show that will work best for you as a starter.
Guideline on How to Get Postal Address in Kenya
Here is the procedure on how to get a postal address in Kenya:
- Log in to the official Kenya Posta website.
- Click on the box services icon.
- Click the Apply link to make an online postal address application.
- Select your preferred type of postal address.
- Fill in the online application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Make the necessary payments.
- Submit the application.
- Visit the nearest postal office that you chose to pick up your postal address.
This is how you make an online application to open a postal address.
Are you wondering how you can acquire a postal address in Kenya? This is how you can acquire a postal address through a physical application:
- Visit the nearest post office or Huduma Centre.
- Request for the postal address application form.
- Fill in the correct details.
- Attach the required documents.
- Payment is made using your preferred method of payment.
- Submit the application form together with the receipt.
- Collect your postal address when it is due.
How to create a postal address in Kenya is as simple as ABC as long as you follow the right process.
You may also want to know how to pay for a post office box by Mpesa, which is done using Mpesa pay bill number 506500 and your account number as the private letter box number and the post code separated by a dash.
In brief, Mpost Kenya also enables any mobile phone user to register their mobile number as their virtual postal address in Kenya. Do not be left behind, apply for your postal address today.