Fashion is what most people love. Dressing up in a modern style builds confidence in everything and improves your smile. Fashion outfits are always available in boutiques.
Therefore,starting a boutique business in Kenya will make you earn more income on a daily basis because people dress up daily.
In addition, I would advise you to majorly sell ladies and children outfit because they are always into trendy fashion than men although you should also have men’s wear at a minimum.
Are you wondering how to start a boutique business in Kenya? This article will be an eye opener for you because I am going to show you how to start a boutique business in Kenya:
1. Thorough research of the market as it will help you know the types of outfit in demand.
2. Write a strategic boutique business plan as this will help you achieve your profit goals. Remember,how to start a boutique business plan determines your level of success.
3. Choose your target market for example women, children, youths.
4. Select your preferred strategic position to set up your boutique business plan.
5. Find yourself trusted suppliers.
6. Get a boutique business license to avoid being disrupted by the lawsuits.
7. Rent a space at that strategic location.
8. Hire few personnel that will help you run your boutique.
9. Buy the necessary items for the start and you will top up more staff with time.
That is how to start a boutique business from home without spending much money.
In addition, you may also want to know how to start a boutique business online which is very simple. Simply have your own website where you can advertise your products online.
Cost Of Starting A Boutique In Kenya
How much do you need to start a boutique in Kenya? It cost an average of Ksh.50,000 to Ksh. 100,000 to start your boutique business in Kenya.
Besides, you can still invest more money depending on your budget.
Profitability Of Boutique
You may be wondering, is boutique business profitable? Yes, boutique business is highly profitable as you will purchase clothes at a relatively lower price and sell it at a higher price thus earning more profits.
Places To Buy Clothes
Are you wondering where to buy clothes to start a boutique? You can buy from merchants who import their clothes from overseas such as the sellers in Eastleigh specifically in Garissa market for new clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories.
These sellers sell bulk clothes in at a cheaper wholesale price. Also, Kamukunji in Nairobi have new clothes.
If you are dealing with mtumba, then Gikomba is a good place for you. For baby clothes, you can also check out Toy market.
Ways To Arrange A Small Boutique
Are you worried that your boutique is too small. Worry less because I have an idea that will help you. This is how to arrange a small boutique:
Firstly, ensure your boutique is neat enough to attract more customers.
Separate outfit like ladies outfit on one side, children’s outfit on the other side so as to avoid confusion.
Let classy clothes appear first to attract people so as to be able to sell more clothes.
Changing area is also key in your arrangement so that people can try outfits before buying. Separate male changing area from females.
New Boutique Checklist
Opening a boutique checklist involves having:
1. A business plan.
3. Racks and shelves.
4. Payment system.
In brief, boutique business will help you become successful in life in terms of money due to high incomes at the end of the tunnel. Invest today in your boutique and enjoy the fruits in future.