A driver’s license authorizes people to drive on public roads. Furthermore, it indicates that a person has received extensive training and is thus capable of driving. You are not permitted to drive on public tarmac roads unless you have a valid driver’s license.
In the modern world, NTSA TIMS allows you to make the NTSA smart driving license application. Do you know how to apply for a digital driving license in Kenya? Well, I’ve got you covered as this article is meant for you.
Let me show you how to apply for a digital driving license in Kenya:
- Create an account on NTSA TIMS.
- Log in to the portal.
- Locate the NTSA smart driving licence application.
- Fill in the NTSA digital driving license application form.
- Make payments as required using your preferred payment method.
- Make a date to visit the NTSA collection center.
- Head to the NTSA collection centre where your biometrics will be taken and processing of your e-citizen driving license will commence.
- Ensure you attend the appointment you booked before the NTSA smart driving licence application deadline. So as to save on cost and time, try to avoid the new driving license Kenya deadline.
Apply for a digital driving licence today to enjoy driving on public roads without the inconveniences caused by traffic officers.
Requirements for Smart Driving License
Requirements for a smart digital driving license in Kenya
- KRA Pin.
- Telephone number.
- National ID number.
- Ksh. 3,050 to pay to TIMS.
These are some of the requirements during the smart digital driving license application.
To summarize, a digital driving license contains a lot of a person’s details, such as age, blood type, number of traffic offenses committed, among others. Besides, applying for a digital driving license is extremely easy when you follow the right legal procedure as you can start with an online application and pick up your driving license physically.