The acronym EACC stands for Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, and it is one of the requirements for a Kenyan citizen when applying for government jobs. As a result, having the EACC certificate is critical if you want to be prioritized.
Maybe you’re wondering how to apply for an EACC clearance certificate in Kenya. This is the right place for you because this article will walk you through the steps of applying for an EACC clearance certificate online.
Without further ado, let us begin the process of applying for an EACC clearance certificate in Kenya:
- Visit the www.eacc.go.ke clearance portal.
- Download the www.eacc.go.ke forms and print them.
- Fill in the EACC clearance forms and self-declaration forms accordingly.
- Attach copies of your National ID, school certificates, KRA pin certificate, among others.
- Take the forms to the lawyer or advocate for signing and stamping.
- Submit the forms to the EACC offices or Huduma Centre near you.
- Always remain with a copy that you will use as there is always no certificate issued.
This is the easiest way to acquire an EACC clearance certificate in Kenya.
Functions of EACC in Kenya
Perhaps you are also interested in knowing the functions of the EACC in Kenya, which include:
- Educate the general public on the effects of corruption.
- Recover public property acquired through corruption.
- Investigate and recommend appropriate action for corruption and unethical conduct.
- Conduct mediation and conciliation.
These are some of the functions of the EACC body in Kenya.
The EACC has played a critical role in preventing the country’s corruption tragedy. Furthermore, it is recommended that you have an EACC clearance form that clearly states whether or not you have ever participated in any form of corruption. I believe you now understand how to obtain an EACC clearance certificate without difficulty.