When it comes to banking services, Family Bank Kenya has served a lot of people. Due to the rapidly growing population in the country, Family Bank decided to upgrade by introducing the Family Bank mobile banking app, where customers can do their own self-service without necessarily having to go to the bank.
Besides, there are family bank agents in every local area so as to help in serving family bank members.
Let me show you how to check your family bank account balance online:
- Start by downloading the family bank app on your phone.
- Sign up for the family bank’s online banking.
- Key in your details to create an account.
- Family bank mobile banking code will be sent to you.
- Put in the code sent to you that will allow you to proceed to the next step.
- Log in to the family bank app.
- Click on “my bank balances.”
- Put your pin down.
- An automatic display of your bank account balance on the screen.
This is the procedure on how to access your family bank mobile bank and get your bank account balances easily.
You can also access your family mobile banking number through the Pesa App or by dialing the USSD code *325# to get your number instantly.
You can also transact money from your family bank accounts to your Mpesa or send money to other people’s accounts at a cheaper transaction cost depending on the amount of money you are transacting. This process is always simple when you have a Family Bank mobile banking app.
In summary, the family bank is the best bank for you as an individual. Get a family bank account to enjoy the quality services offered by family banks in Kenya. You can easily check your family bank account balance at the comfort of your home.