A debit card is a different card from a credit card. A debit card is used to make payments in place of cash when making purchases. It electronically transfers money from the bank account, thus debiting it. Swipe your card today at any outlet and earn more points that can make you win a lot of things. A debit card is also known as a check card or bank card.
Are you wondering how to get a KCB Visa debit card in Kenya? Well, you are in the right place as this article will guide you through the steps of getting a debit card in Kenya.
Guidelines on How to Get a Debit Card
Without further ado, let us get started on how to get a debit card in Kenya:
- Log in to the official webpage of the debit company or bank that you are interested in.
- Click “Apply now” for a new debit card.
- Fill in the required details correctly. Be honest to avoid inconveniences.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Create a profile.
- Payment of the required charges.
- Submit the receipt.
- Wait for an email that will notify you whether your debit card application was accepted or rejected.
- If accepted, pick up your debit card in the nearest area of application.
This is how you obtain a debit card through an online application.
You may also want to know how long it takes to get a debit card in Kenya. It takes around five to 10 business days to get a debit card in Kenya.
The 5 Best Debit Cards in Kenya
The top 5 best debit cards in Kenya include:
- Equity Bank debit card.
- KCB debit card.
- UBA bank prepaid card.
- Absa Multi-Currency Prepaid Debit Card.
- NIC Bank Multicurrency VISA Prepaid Card.
In summary, debit cards are the ATM cards that help you avoid carrying cash with you, which may not be safe. Unlike cash, ATM cards are easy to carry around. Apply for the debit card today and enjoy the benefits that come with it.