Living abroad is always a dream for the majority of citizens. Most people believe in soft life in other countries, creating that urge to permanently reside in those countries. Green cards are cards showing a permanent residence of a person in another country. You need to have a green card so as to be able to live permanently in that dream country of yours.
For this reason, I am going to show you how to apply for a green card while in Kenya by using the simplest procedure that will work well for you. I will also guide you through other informative details that you need to be aware of.
Let us get started on the guide on how to apply for a green card in Kenya:
- Create an account on the eFNS portal.
- Apply for permanent residence.
- Fill in the green card application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Payment of the green card processing fees.
- Download the acknowledgement of the application.
- Make an appointment with the Embassy for background checks and permanent residence advisory committee interviews.
- Ensure you attend the appointment on the specific date as stated.
- A notification of approval is then sent to you through your eFNS portal account.
- Payment of permanent residence issuance fees.
- Pick up your green card in the embassy of your dream country here in Kenya.
This is the green card application online that will help you out with getting your green card without straining.
Are you curious to know how much it costs to apply for a green card in Kenya? It costs an average of Ksh. 24,500 to start a green card application in Kenya.
In the end, getting a green card in Kenya is easy compared to other countries. Besides, if you want to increase your winning chances of getting a green card, then you and your entire family should participate in the green card lottery.