Dubai is the best place to be because it’s one of many people’s dream cities. Furthermore, it is a place with many employment opportunities. Apart from that, Dubai is well known for its many cultural highlights, glamorous modern additions with beautiful serenity, sightseeing attractions, shopping malls, and so on.
Do you want to apply for a Dubai Visa but are unsure of where to start from? You are in the right place, as this article will provide you with all the details you need to know.
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to apply for a Dubai Visa from Kenya:
- Visit the UAE official website to make your UAE visa application from Kenya.
- Fill in the Dubai visa application form Kenya.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the visa registration fees using your preferred payment method.
- Book an appointment with Dubai visa agents in Kenya for background checks and interviews.
- Attend your appointment on that specific day.
- If you are qualified for a visa, you must make payments of visa processing fees.
- Pick your visa when it is due at the Dubai Visa application Center in Nairobi.
This is how simple it is to apply for a Dubai visa in Kenya.
You may also want to know the Dubai visa application requirements, which are:
- Kenya National Identity Card
- A passport.
- A duly completed visa application form that is well signed.
- Two passport-sized photographs.
- Proof that your bank account has sufficient funds.
These are some of the UAE visa requirements for Kenyan citizens.
Dubai visas in Kenya are readily processed when you qualify by having the needed requirements. Furthermore, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) embassy in Kenya is open and operates from Monday to Saturday at certain working hours. I wish you the best in your Dubai visa application.