A General Service Officer (GSO) cadet in Kenya is one of the ranks in the military that mainly deals with developing, planning, and managing ongoing support programs such as contracting, shipping, and customs, among others. GSO Cadet is a good venture for you if you are a passionate and determined person when it comes to offering knowledge and defense force in the military.
Do you want to become a GSO cadet in Kenya yet you are clueless on where to start from? Well, you are in the right place as this article will guide you through various informative details that you need to know.
Here is the procedure on how to apply for a GSO cadet in Kenya:
- Log in to the cadet application portal.
- Click on the cadet application form.
- Fill in the GSO cadet recruitment application form with correct details.
- Upload the required documents as requested in the form.
- Click “send” to submit your application.
- A notification will be sent to you showing your application status.
- If qualified, a GSO cadet application letter will be sent to you.
- Download and print the letter that you will present during GSO cadet recruitment in Kenya.
This is how to apply for a GSO cadet online without necessarily having to go to the military offices.
Cadet Recruitment Requirements
You also need to know the cadet recruitment requirements in Kenya, which are:
- Have attained a minimum mean grade of B in the KCSE.
- Have attained a bachelor’s degree in a military-related course.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen with no dual citizenship.
- Be between the age bracket of 18-26 years.
- Have no criminal records.
To sum up, GSO cadetship in Kenya is among the best careers for you as it has various advantages that come along with it, such as high-paying salaries and allowances on a monthly basis. Besides, they are trained by the government of Kenya; therefore, there is no training fee required.