The United Kingdom (UK) is almost everyone’s dream place to live. The UK has a long history of giving Kenyans a wide range of job opportunities in all kinds of fields. Also, compared to other states, its money is worth a lot, which makes it even more interesting. People in Kenya think that working in the UK can make you rich and give you financial freedom quickly.
Do you want to apply for British High Commission Kenya jobs? Well, this article is definitely meant for you as it has various informative details that you need to know.
Let us get started on how to apply for jobs in the UK from Kenya:
- Visit the UK official careers website.
- Click on jobs in the UK for foreigners.
- The list will automatically be displayed on your screen.
- Select the field of work that you are highly competent in.
- Select “apply now.”
- Create your profile by uploading your passport photos and working permits.
- Fill in the application form correctly.
- Upload the required documents, such as a Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Submit your online application.
- A notification will be sent to you via email after a while showing whether you have qualified for the job or not.
- Start working for your UK visa by visiting the UK job agents in Kenya.
- Make an appointment for interviews and background checks.
- After your visa has been processed, you can pick it up and leave for the UK.
Sometimes, you may work for the UK while in Kenya. This is done mostly online.
UK Work Visa Requirements
You may also wish to know the UK work visa requirements for Kenyan citizens, which include:
- A valid Kenyan passport.
- A working email where you will be able to access all your notifications.
- Duly filled UK Visa application form.
- Your National Identity Card.
- Your working permit or license.
- Details of the countries you have visited in the last 10 years.
These are some of the UK visa requirements for Kenyan citizens who want to apply for British embassy jobs in Kenya.
You may also like jobs in Europe for Kenyan citizens, which include drivers at the European Union Delegation to Kenya. Apply now to secure a job in Europe.
The United Kingdom is the best place to work due to the rapid development of industries. Besides, it is a country with more openness and less discrimination.