The United Kingdom (UK) is among the best countries in the world with the most interesting history of giving nothing but the best to its people, whether from foreign countries or within the country. Its education is always top-notch, so find a scholarship in the UK.
Besides, a lot of job opportunities are in the UK for the people, as this is a highly developed country with various working fields that can accommodate a lot of people.
Do you know how to apply for a UK visa from Kenya? If not, then I will help you out. UK Visa Kenya processing times are weekdays from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5pm.
Step by Step Guide on How to Get UK Visa
Let me show you how to get a UK visa from Kenya:
- Identify the type of UK visa you want to apply for.
- Preparation of the required documents for your VISA application
- Fill in your UK Visa Application form.
- Payments are made for the visa application fee and booking of the interview.
- Choose the length of your visa.
- Select your visa application center.
- Pay for your UK Visa.
- Book your UK visa appointment in Kenya.
- Attend your UK visa appointment.
- Collect your UK visa when it is due.
This is the simplest procedure that you can use to get a UK visa in Kenya. You can also make the UK visa application online and collect your visa from the UK Embassy in Kenya.
Requirements to Get UK Visa from Kenya
You also need to know the UK visa requirements for Kenyan citizens:
- A valid Kenyan passport.
- You need a working email address to access your notifications.
- A National Identity Card if you have one.
- A duly filled and signed by the applicant UK Visa application form.
You must have these requirements as they are the UK work visa requirements as well as the UK student visa requirements for Kenyan citizens.
Different Types of UK Visas from Kenya
You can apply for any type of Visa in the following categories:
- A work visa
- A business visa
- Visitor Visa
- Settlement visa
- A family visa
- A study visa
To sum up, UK visas can be obtained in Kenya easily when you have the correct information at hand. Besides, be equipped with the requirements to avoid inconveniences in the embassy.