There are various calamities that face the society today such as fire. Fire can be caused by a lot of things such as electricity, careless smoking, and children playing with fire, among others. These fire maybe uncontrollable therefore the only support that can cater for these are the firefighters.
Firefighters save lots of lives and properties in Kenya. Fire marshal training in Kenya offers training to students who are taking diploma in firefighting and certificate in firefighting.
Do you aspire to become a firefighter in Kenya? Let me take you through the guide on how to become a firefighter in Kenya.
Guidelines on How to Become a Firefighter in Kenya
Here is the process of becoming a firefighter in Kenya:
- Have a driving license with at least two years of experience.
- Have a minimum mean grade of D in KCSE.
- Be a diploma or certificate holder in Firefighting in a known firefighter training school.
- Age of 18 years and above.
- Be physically and medically fit.
- Make an online application or visit the firefighting companies for job application.
- Upload your documents.
- Submit your details.
- An interview is done to ascertain whether you are fit for the job or not.
- If you qualify, you now become a firefighter in Kenya.
This is how to become a firefighter in Kenya.
Nairobi County Fire Department
You may want to apply for firefighting jobs near me but you don’t have any clue. Here are Nairobi county fire department jobs:
- Fire Marshal job in Kenya Red cross Society.
- Fire officer at Kenya Pipeline Company limited.
- Safety officers at Nexus Green.
- Fire engine operators in Nairobi County.
Apply for these jobs and secure yourself a permanent firefighter post.
In brief, fire engineering course in Kenya has really played a role in giving out competent firefighters in Kenya who are able to cub fire calamities by saving lives and properties. Firefighters are always determined and passionate in their jobs.