Equity Bank Kenya is one of the best banks in Kenya, serving its members at affordable rates. Equity Bank agents have made work easier for Equity members as one can withdraw or deposit money in their accounts without necessarily having to queue in the bank.
Do you want to become an Equity bank agent yet you do not know where to start from? Well, you have come to the right place where you’ll find all the information you need to know concerning Equity Bank Agency.
Let me take you through the procedure on how to become an Equity Bank Agent:
- Visit an Equity Bank near you.
- Fill in the agency application form well signed.
- Have your original and a copy of your national identity card.
- Attach the required documents.
- Equip yourself with other requirements.
- Pick your Equity Agency approved certificate.
This is how you become an Equity Bank agent in Kenya.
Requirements of Becoming an Equity Bank Agent
Here are some of the requirements to become an Equity bank agent:
- An existing business that has been successfully operated for the last 12 months before the application.
- Business permits for the existing business.
- Current bank statements for the last six months.
- An ideal business location.
- A certificate of good conduct.
- Copies of certificates of incorporation.
- Articles and memorandums of association.
- Tax compliance certificate by the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
These are the requirements that you must provide before applying for an Equity bank agency in Kenya.
Are you curious about the cost of starting an Equity Bank agency in Kenya? You need an average of Ksh. 50,000 to Ksh. 150,000 with Ksh. 50,000 being your Equity agent minimum float.
You may also be interested in knowing the Equity bank commission, which ranges from Ksh. 10 to Ksh. 1,000 depending on the amount of cash being transacted.
Services Offered by Equity Bank Agent
Here are some of the services:
- Cash deposit.
- Cash Withdrawals.
- Mini Statement Requests
- School fees payments.
- Bill payments.
- Funds transfers.
These are some of the services offered by Equity Bank Agents in Kenya.
To sum up, the Equity Bank agency is a lucrative business venture that fetches you more profits since you receive commission per every transaction. Apply today for an Equity Bank agency to enjoy the benefits that come with it.
How to Get Equity Bank Statement
How To Pay School Fees In Equity Bank