Jumia is one of the biggest online business platforms that exists in Kenya. It is popularly known for its quality products and also its faster delivery. A majority of Kenyans prefer Jumia as it offers quality products at affordable prices.
Are you looking for how to become a Jumia delivery agent? Well, you are in the right place as I am going to take you through a step-by-step guide that will turn your desire into reality.
Guidelines on How to Become Jumia Agent
Let us get started on the procedure of how to become a Jumia agent in Kenya:
- Create a Jumia Jforce account if you do not have one.
- Click “register as a Jumia agent.”
- Fill in your details correctly. Such details include the following: full names, email addresses, occupation information, passport photos, national identity cards, and mobile numbers.
- Submit your application.
- You will be notified when your application is accepted.
- Jforce training will be done mainly through emails detailing how to become a Jumia agent in Kenya.
- Obtain clients by convincing them to buy products using Jumia.
- Place orders for your clients using the Jforce account that you created.
- Start delivering the ordered products to your clients.
This is how to become Jumia agent in Kenya without any complications.
How to Become a Jumia Pick-Up Station
Perhaps you will also be interested in knowing how to become a Jumia pick-up station, which entails these requirements:
- Have a 1,000 sq. ft. space for Jumia.
- Have a passionate person to help you manage the pick-up point.
- You should have a delivery van and four motorcycle riders.
- Have a minimum of five sales agents to assist in regional growth.
- Consent to brand location and staff.
- License for business
- GIT insurance is applicable for door deliveries.
These are some of the things that will help you become a Jumia pick-up point in Kenya.
How to Become a Jumia Rider
Jumia is in need of riders. Do you want to know how to become a Jumia food rider? Here is a guide that will help you out:
- Log in to the Jumia official website.
- Register as a rider by filling in the application form and submitting the required documents.
- Activate your account with the help of an agent.
- You can now start your job after clients have placed orders.
This is the easiest way to learn how to become a Jumia rider.
How to Become a Jumia Affiliate Marketer
You may also desire to become a Jumia affiliate marketer, which will also fetch you higher profits. Below is the procedure on how to become a Jumia affiliate marketer:
- Sign in to the Jumia affiliate link to get access to the Jumia Kenya affiliate registration and log in page.
- Click on the register options and select “become an affiliate.”
- Fill in your details correctly.
- Submit your application by clicking “submit”.
- Your application is then reviewed by Jumia Kenya within two days.
- If your application is accepted, then log in to the Jumia affiliate link and select your banners.
- Start the promotion of Jumia products such as electronic devices, and when products are purchased, you will earn commission.
This is how you can easily become a Jumia affiliate marketer in Kenya.
In a nutshell, Jumia is an online store that is recognized in Africa, more specifically Kenya. Since it is a bigger organization, it requires a lot of employees who will help in its success. There are various employment opportunities in Jumia, such as agents, riders, affiliate marketers, and others, which can be the best venture for you as an individual.