Koko fuel is a bioethanol fuel that has just been developed to replace firewood and charcoal so as to be used in place of firewood and charcoal. Furthermore, there are a variety of stoves designed exclusively for Koko fuel. Aside from that, because of its cost, Koko gasoline has made life easier for many Kenyans while also providing a source of employment.
Do you want to be one of Koko’s agents in Kenya? Well, this article is definitely meant for you. I’ve got you covered since I’ll show you how to become a Koko agent in Kenya.
Process of Becoming a Koko Agent in Kenya
Here is the detailed guide on how to become a Koko agent in Kenya:
- Have a shop that is strategically located.
- Have attained a degree in a business-related course from an accredited university.
- Have more than a year of work experience in door-to-door sales.
- Possesses a high level of self-motivation.
- Have an excellent interpersonal and sales skills.
- Register your business in Kenya.
- Obtain your Koko fuel business license.
This is the procedure that will help you become a Koko agent in Kenya.
How to Buy Koko Fuel Through Mpesa
Are you curious about how to buy Koko fuel through Mpesa? Well, here is the procedure for how to buy Koko fuel through Mpesa:
- Go to your Mpesa menu on your mobile phone.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa options.
- Click on “buy goods and services”.
- Enter the till number as 556688.
- Enter the amount you want to buy Koko fuel with.
- Enter your pin to complete the payment process.
This is how you buy Koko fuel through Mpesa in Kenya easily.
You might also be curious about how to top up Koko fuel without straining by docking the Koko canister and refilling it to the recommended capacity. To refill your Koko canister, visit a Koko agent near you.
Koko Customer Care Number
08 00 720 716
In Nairobi, there are a number of Koko agents where you may get Koko fuel. In addition, there is a Koko cooler agent in Nakuru who sells Koko products and services. Koko fuel contacts may be used to get in touch with Koko fuel, which is merely a phone call away. Become a Koko agent in Kenya to take advantage of the many advantages that come with it.