TVET trainers are the teachers in TVET colleges who are responsible for planning, organizing, and delivering teaching services based on the framework of the overall apprenticeship program. TVET training is also a good career choice for you due to its minimum qualifications, unlike other careers.
Are you asking yourself how do I become a TVET trainer in Kenya? Well, I am going to show you the TSC TVET trainer requirements that will help you become successful.
Here is the procedure on how to become a TVET Trainer in Kenya:
- Visit the official TVET website by clicking this link: mis.tveta.go.ke.
- A page based on the institution and trainer opens.
- If you’re a first-time applicant, select “Register” so as to create an account.
- Fill in the application form correctly and click “Save.”
- Attach all your academic documents and your curriculum vitae (CV).
- Submit your duly filled application form and your attached documents.
- A licensing page will automatically open and you will be required to apply for a license.
- Head to the payment page where you will make payments using your preferred payment method.
- Your license will be processed and you will be required to pick it up at the TVET offices.
This is how you become a TVET teacher after completing your education training. This is also a simple way to get a TVET certificate.
Requirements for TVET Teachers in Kenya
TVET Trainer registration requirements include:
- Have a minimum mean grade of C+.
- Have a minimum grade of C+ in the two teaching subjects.
- Attain a Bachelor of Education in Technology.
- Alternatively, attain a higher diploma in a technical course.
The new scheme of service for TVET trainers in Kenya requires you to fulfill the requirements provided in order to undergo TVET trainer recruitment.
You may be interested in knowing the TVET trainer salary in Kenya, which is an average of Ksh. 70,000, including all the allowances.
In brief, becoming a TVET trainer in Kenya requires you to be more competent in your skills so as to give the best to students. Besides, it is a high-paying job as everyone is chasing after money. Apply today and enjoy the benefits that come with it.