Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) certificate is issued to students who meet the examination requirements of the Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC). It gives students the opportunity to proceed to the next level “tertiary level” where they can pursue degrees, diplomas, certificates, artisan courses and even craft.
Do you want to know how to get your KCSE certificate online without straining? Well, you have just landed yourself in the right place where you will get informative details that will help you solve your problem.
This calls for us to get started on the procedure on how to get KCSE certificate online.
7 Steps on How to Get KCSE Certificate Online
Follow the below steps in order to acquire your certificate through online;
- Log in to the KNEC portal.
- Select Examination results option.
- Click on the year and select the year that you did your KCSE.
- Key in your KCSE index number.
- Click submit.
- Your results will automatically display on the screen.
- Ready to be printed.
I hope you have an idea on how to get KCSE certificate at the comfort of your home.
Are you worried on how to retrieve your KNEC lost certificate? Do not worry yourself too much because I got you covered as I am going to show you how to carry out KNCE certificate replacement.
How to Retrieve KNEC Lost Certificate
This is how to replace your lost certificate:
- Log in to the KNEC portal website. Fill in the lost certificate application form.
- Click on the lost KCSE certificate.
- Download certificate replacement forms using the link that is provided to you.
- Fill in the lost certificate application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Make payments using your preferred method of payment.
- Wait for the feedback after a while then print your KCSE certificate.
Hopefully you have understood these steps as they will help you a lot.
Are you inquisitive about how long does it take to get a KCSE certificate? KCSE certificate is issued two weeks after the results.
KCSE certificate is very easy to get online based on the type of information you have at hand. Besides, you can download your forms at home or any place without stress. In addition, no more worry if you happen to lose your KCSE certificate as you can easily replace it at the comfort of your home.