NSSF is an abbreviation of the National Social Security Fund, which is an organization that was mainly formed with the core purpose of providing social security protection to the general public, whether employed or self-employed. NSSF has brought many advantages to the people of Kenya as it has various benefits that tag along when a person owns an NSSF card.
The question on the board is, do you know how to get an NSSF card? Worry not, because I’ve got you covered.
Process to Get NSSF Card Easily
Let us first get started on the procedure of how to get an NSSF card:
- Pay a visit to the NSSF office near you or the Huduma Center.
- Visit the NSSF office.
- Fill out the NSSF registration form.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Pick up your NSSF card when it is due.
This is how you get the NSSF card in person.
How to Apply for NSSF Card Online
You can also apply for an NSSF card in the comfort of your home by:
- Visit the NSSF website.
- Select the member’s self-service option.
- Choose based on your employment status.
- Fill in the form.
- Print the registration information.
- Visit the NSSF office or Huduma Centre with your documents and application form to collect your NSSF card.
This is the procedure of NSSF online registration for the self-employed and also the employed in Kenya.
Requirements For NSSF Registration
You may also want to know the requirements for NSSF registration which are:
- The original National ID and photocopies
- NSSF number
- Valid KRA Pin copy
- An employer’s appointment letter if employed.
These are some of the requirements that you must meet in order to apply for an NSSF card in Kenya.
Are you curious about how long it takes to get an NSSF card? It takes a period of one day to get your NSSF card after registering.
To wrap up, apply for your NSSF card and be among the people who are enjoying the benefits of owning one in Kenya.