The United Nations, being the world’s first truly formed organization, has a forum that mainly deals with maintaining international peace and security, achieving international corporations, developing a rapport among nations, and providing a center for harmonizing the actions of a nation.
Being an international organization, UN has provided a wide range of job opportunities for people around the globe. The question on board is, “Do you know how to apply for UN jobs in Kenya?” This gives a reason for me to take you through the procedure that will help you secure a job at the UN.
Guideline on How to Get UN Jobs in Kenya
I want to show you a step-by-step process that will help you understand how to get UN jobs in Kenya:
- Log in to the UN’s official job webpage.
- Register yourself by clicking the registration section.
- Enter your details, including your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Upload your documents too in order to create a profile.
- Agree with the terms and conditions given.
- Once the job vacancy matches your field of specialization, you will receive a notification via email inviting you to apply.
- After applying, wait for a call or email notifying you of the interview date.
This is how to get a humanitarian job in the UN through an online application.
You may also be interested in UN jobs in Nairobi, which are:
- Team Assistant in the UN Secretariat
- UN jobs in Kenya for drivers
- UNOPS administration officer-NGO jobs in Kenya at the UN office for project services.
- Program support officer at United Nations Volunteers.
- Investigator at the UN offices.
Apply for these jobs and secure yourself a high-paying permanent job in Kenya.
Besides, there are Relief Web jobs in Kenya that may interest you;
- Regional information analyst.
- Awards Officer.
- Regional Support Director for East Africa and Yemen.
Drop your application to secure a job at Relief Web Kenya.
To summarize, the UN has brought more benefits to the world at large, offering various services to its citizens apart from employment. Besides, they highly appreciate workers by giving them awards and also high-paying salaries.