The Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) is one of the most dependable colleges in Kenya offering medical courses. To make it more compelling, KMTC has a highly qualified professional staff that offers the best education to students, producing competent personnel who work in the medical field.
Do you want to know how to apply for a higher diploma in KMTC? Worry not, because I’ve got you covered. I am going to show you insider secrets that will help you apply easily for KMTC higher diploma courses.
Application for Higher Diploma in KMTC
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a higher diploma in KMTC:
- Log in to the KMTC official portal.
- Read carefully the application guidelines to avoid messing up during the application process.
- Navigate to the higher diploma courses in KMTC and check the cluster points to see if they match with yours.
- Select your preferred course and add it to the course basket.
- Upload the required documents as requested.
- Make payments of your application fees using your preferred payment method based on the options given.
- Wait for the response from the Kenya Medical Training College as they will send you a notification via your email.
This is the procedure on how to apply for KMTC higher diploma courses in nursing, KMTC higher diploma in clinical medicine and surgery, among other courses.
You may also be interested in knowing the KMTC nursing requirements:
- Minimum mean grade of C in the KCSE.
- A minimum grade of C is required in English and the three sciences.
KMTC Higher Diploma Fees Structure
You may also like to know the KMTC higher diploma fees structure, which ranges from Ksh. 40,000 to Ksh. 80,000 per semester depending on the year of study and the course one is undertaking.
In the final analysis, KMTC has played a very important role in helping students pursue their dream medical courses in Kenya. KMTC only offers diplomas and certificates in various medical fields. Apply today for a higher diploma course in KMTC to attain a quality education.