Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) is one of the biggest colleges in Kenya with a fascinating history. It provides students with quality health education in various sectors, which makes it even more compelling. Competent professionals are hired to train students in various faculties, such as diplomas and certificates in the college.
Perhaps you are interested in becoming a KMTC lecturer but you don’t know where to start from. Worry less because I’ve got your back. I am going to show you the procedure on how to become a KMTC Lecturer.
Guidelines on How to Become a KMTC Lecturer
- Attain a bachelor’s degree in any medical field, such as clinical medicine, surgery, or nursing, among others.
- Attain a higher diploma in the medical field of specialization.
- Get experience in your relevant field for no less than 6 years.
- Log in to the KMTC portal.
- Click “apply for KMTC Lecturer Jobs”.
- Fill in your details correctly.
- Upload the required documents such as curriculum vitae (CV), education certificates, national identity cards or passports, teaching license, among others.
- Wait for a notification for an interview, mainly through your email.
This is a guide on how to become a KMTC lecturer in Kenya without any complications.
You may wish to know the KMTC lecturer salary in Kenya, which ranges from as low as Ksh. 50,000 to Ksh. 300,000 per month including all the allowances. This salary range has a difference due to the level of education one has attained and work experience, among others.
To sum up, Kenya Medical Training College has given a variety of job opportunities to Kenyans, such as lecturing opportunities. Besides, becoming a KMTC lecturer is very simple yet comes with a lot of benefits such as high-paying salaries, allowances, and leaves, among others.
Cost Of Studying Nursing In Kenya