East African Breweries Limited (EABL) is one of the biggest companies in Kenya. It has a fascinating history of hiring and training citizens without bias. It manufactures wines and spirits, which are fast-moving products in the country, thus making it a highly profitable business. This is greatly beneficial for Kenya’s economy in every way.
If you are looking for information on how to apply for an internship at EABL, then you are at the right place.
Application for EABL Internship
Here is the procedure of how you can apply for EABL internship:
- Go to EABL’s official website on your device.
- Log in to the portal.
- Navigate to the internship sector.
- Click on Apply for an Internship.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload the required documents as requested in the application form.
- Submit your application.
- Wait for a notification that will be sent to you in your email.
I hope you are now aware of the method that you will use in applying for an internship at EABL.
EABL Internship Salary
You may also be interested in knowing the EABL internship salary, which ranges from Ksh. 8,000 to 12,000 per month.
An average EABL graduate trainee earns an average of Ksh. 125,000 per month, including all the allowances.
EABL graduate recruitment is always advertised to the general public so that qualified personnel can apply for EABL management trainee job vacancies and earn well-paying salaries on a monthly basis.
EABL Brands in Kenya
Perhaps you want to know the EABL brands in Kenya, which include
- Tusker Malt Lager.
- Tusker Lite.
- White Cap Lager.
- Johnnie Walker, among others.
EABL Job Vacancies
Here are some of the positions available at the EABL in Kenya:
- Truck Sales Executive at EABL distributor Machakos County.
- Operator at Diageo.
- Head of alcohol in society and sustainability at Kenya Breweries Limited.
- Head of Commercial Finance at Kenya Breweries Ltd.
- Area Business Development Manager at Guinness.
In brief, EABL has played an important role in Kenya’s economic growth due to the employment opportunities it offers to society. Furthermore, its products are always of high quality and sold at an affordable cost. I wish you the best as you apply for an internship at EABL.