A business permit in Kenya is a must when conducting business in the country. It is always proof that your business abides by the country’s laws and orders, and it also demonstrates the business’s structure. Nowadays, technology has made life easier because you can apply for a business permit online without having to leave your house.
Do you know how to apply for a business permit online? Fortunately, eCitizen is available to meet your requirements. In this article, I’ll show you how to apply for a business permit on eCitizen that is right for you.
Without further ado, let us get started on the procedure on how to apply for a business permit in Nairobi County online:
- Go to the Nairobi county business permit portal and sign up with your personal details such as national ID, email, phone number and create a unique password.
- Log in to the portal.
- Click on single business permit Nairobi and select “Apply Now.”
- Fill in the business permit application Kenya form with the correct details.
- Upload the required documents as requested.
- Make payments using your preferred mode of payment based on the options given.
- Confirm whether your details are fully answered and correct.
- Click submit your application.
- After submission, you will see two links showing the printing of the business permit and the printing of the receipt.
- Click on “Download the Business Permit” and it will be displayed on your screen.
- You can print it to have a hard copy or download and save the file to have it as a soft copy.
I hope you have got the idea of how to apply for a business permit in Kenya.
Business permits help the government get the tax revenue due on due dates. There are unique Nairobi County business permit codes depending on the type of business and the number of employees. With business permits, your business life will be simple enough without inconveniences from the local government.