Foreigners are also given opportunities to invest their businesses in Kenya since it not only benefits them as individuals but also the country as a whole. Foreign Companies have helped in stabilization of the Kenyan government due to its contribution to the revenue through taxation.
Can a foreign national or a non resident of Kenya register an independent firm in Kenya? Yes, a foreign national or a non resident of Kenya can register an independent firm by following the legal procedure of registering a foreign firm in Kenya.
The procedure is simple and a business permit is given as a recognition of the business.
Foreign company registration in Kenya is a legal activity that takes place leading to foreign ownership of companies in Kenya. Business permit for foreigners in Kenya are released immediately after the registration process is done.
Process To Register A Company With A Foreigner
Here is what is required to register a company with a foreigner in Kenya:
1. A draft of the memorandum of the company and its article association.
2. Filling of CR1, CR2 and CR8 Statements of capital forms.
3. Full names of the members and directors.
4. Passport photos.
5. Identity cards of your nations for the members and directors.
6. Kenya Revenue Authority for the members.
These are the legal requirements to register a company in Kenya with a foreigner.
Document Required To Register A Company With A Foreigner
You may also desire to know the documents which are required to accompany the application for registration of a foreign company which includes:
1. Certificate of company’s formation.
2. Certificate of memorandum and articles of association.
3. Certificate of company’s registration.
4. Notice of the address of the registered company’s office in Kenya.
These documents are always required in registering a subsidiary company in Kenya.
To conclude, company registration services in Kenya have really played a major part in ensuring a strong foundation of starting and running of companies in Kenya for both Kenyan residents and foreigners.