Maternity leave for teachers in Kenya is now applied and approved online by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC). Teachers are given three months leave to take care of the new baby before returning to work. The maternity leave TSC can now be applied online from the comfort of your seat.
Maternity Leave TSC Application
If you are looking for how to apply for maternity leave TSC online, then you are in the right place. Here is the procedure that you can use:
1. Visit the TSC online leave application portal.
2. Enter your profile details such as TSC number, ID number, and phone number.
3. Click Log In and key in the 6-digit code sent to your mobile phone for verification.
4. Click on the plus icon in order to display various options, including the type of leave.
5. Press the type of leave in order to display the leave options.
6. Click on TSC maternity leave.
7. Fill in the TSC maternity leave form with correct and honest details.
8. Click on submit to complete the online maternity leave application process.
Wait for approval. Once you are done, you can successfully log out.
This is the step-by-step guide that you can use to get a maternity leave TSC online.
Documents Required for Maternity Leave
Ensure you have the following documents during the application process:
- Family declaration.
- Certificate regarding birth of a child.
- Duly filled TSC online leave application form.
- A doctor’s certificate should be presented 15 days before leave.
Online leave applications have reduced paper work, which was previously time-consuming because manual leave applications required moving from office to office to seek maternity leave approval. Furthermore, applying for maternity leave TSC online is simple if you have access to the internet.