Do you know what a MasterCard is? A MasterCard is an electronic payment card that uses a network for processing transaction communications. For the purchase of merchandise, a MasterCard is usually used by merchants, as it is a more efficient means of payment.
You can get yourself a MasterCard from a bank or any other company that issues MasterCards. Let me show you how to get a MasterCard in Kenya.
Procedure on How to Get a MasterCard
If you are wondering how to obtain a MasterCard in Kenya, then the following guideline is perfect for you:
- Visit the official website of the bank that you want to get your MasterCard from.
- Click “apply now” to make your application.
- Fill in the application form correctly.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Create a profile.
- Make the necessary payments.
- Wait for the email from the bank.
- If your application is accepted, wait for the MasterCard to be processed.
- When it is due, you will pick up your MasterCard from the bank where you applied.
This is the easiest way to apply for a MasterCard online. Besides, KCB MasterCard applications can also be done using the given procedure.
Are you wondering where to get a MasterCard in Kenya? Guarantee Trust Bank and KCB Bank are some of the places in Kenya that process MasterCards.
MasterCard Application Checklist
These are the requirements needed for you obtain a MasterCard in Kenya:
- Your source of income.
- A social security number.
- Good credit.
- National Identity card.
- Your email address.
- Employment letter.
Benefits of a Mastercard
A MasterCard has many benefits for its users. Some of these benefits include the following:
- Zero liability protection.
- Mastercard global services.
- Mastercard ID theft protection.
- Shop runner membership.
In summary, MasterCard’s are more efficient methods of payment around the globe. They ease transactions of huge amounts of money without theft. Besides, applying for a MasterCard is very simple when you follow the right procedure.