Visa cards are among the top payment methods that use the Visa network for transaction purposes. There are various types of Visa cards in Kenya, such as credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, and gift cards. You can get your visa card at any bank of your choice.
Are you looking for how to get a visa card in Kenya? This article is meant for you as I am going to show you various details that you need to know about visa cards in Kenya.
Guidelines on How to Get a Visa Card in Kenya
Here is the procedure on how to get a visa card in Kenya:
- Visit the nearest bank that you have opened an account with.
- Request for a visa card application form.
- Fill in the application form correctly.
- Attach all the documents required.
- Pay the required visa card charges in Kenya. These charges vary from one bank to another.
- Submit the application form along with the documents.
- Wait for your Visa card to be processed.
- Pick up your visa card when it is due. Pick it up from where you applied.
This is the procedure that you can use to get a Visa credit card in Kenya.
Visa Card Application Checklist
You may be interested in knowing the requirements for a visa card application in Kenya, which are:
- Original and a copy of your National Identity card.
- Bank statement for the last 6 months.
- KRA pin certificate.
- Well filled in visa card application form.
Best Visa Cards in Kenya
- Equity Visa card.
- Co- operative visa card.
- KCB Bank Visa card.
- Standard Chartered visa card.
- I & M Visa Infinite.
To sum up, visa cards have made life easier when it comes to transactions and purchases of items. Visa cards are light to carry, unlike cash, which is very inconvenient. Besides, Visa cards have tight security, thus reducing cash theft.