The Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) results slip is a document that is issued by the Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) that displays your results, mostly the subjects attempted and the total grade. KCPE Results slip is very important during the student’s admission to the secondary level.
Did you know that you can apply for your KCPE results slip online without having to travel to your school? In this article, I am going to take you through how to get a KCPE certificate online and how to download a KCPE results slip.
7 Easy Steps on How to get KCPE Results Slip Online
- Log in to the KNEC portal website.
- Select the examination results option.
- Choose the year you did your KCPE.
- Key in your KCPE index number.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will automatically display on the screen.
- Click on the KCPE Results slip download so as to be able to download your results slip.
This is the procedure on how to get results slips online.
Do you want to know how long it takes to obtain a KCPE results slip? The KCPE results slip can be obtained one month after KNEC has officially released the results to the public.
How to Replace a Lost KCPE Result Slip
Besides, you may have lost your KCPE results slip and are stuck on how to get it back. I’ve got you covered as I am here to guide you on how to replace a lost KCPE results slip:
- Visit KNEC website portal.
- Click on the lost KCPE results slip.
- Fill in the required details.
- Pay the required fees.
- Wait for the KCPE results slip after a few days.
In a nutshell, obtaining a KCPE results slips is always easy, unlike what someone may think of. Besides, it is good to have these documents together as they will help you as you pursue your career.