Kenya is among the rapidly developing countries in Africa with various upcoming industries and also settlements. People do a lot of construction in the country. The National Construction Authority (NCA) is a government body that regulates the construction that occurs in the country. It helps in approving the buildings constructed and also gives permission to people who want to construct them.
Perhaps you want to construct something, and you may not have the NCA Certificate. For this reason, you need to know how to go about the NCA certificate application.
Guideline on How to Get NCA Certificate
The following are the steps on how to get NCA certificate:
- Visit NCA offices or the Huduma Center near you.
- Fill in the NCA registration forms.
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit the application and if it is approved, you will be notified via text.
- Pay the NCA Certificate cost as required using your preferred mode of payment.
- Pick up your NCA Certificate when it is due from the NCA offices.
This is how to apply for an NCA Certificate manually.
Alternatively, you may not require to visit NCA offices as can also apply for the certificate through online. I’ll take you through on how to go about this. Continue reading.
NCA Certificate Application Online
Do you want to know how to apply for an NCA certificate online? Well, here are the steps to follow:
- Use the NCA portal login using the official NCA Link.
- Proceed to the construction worker.
- Click on the accreditation portal.
- Click on “Register” and fill in the form.
- Upload the documents as required.
- Click submit.
- An approval message will be sent to you.
- Payment is made using your preferred method of payment provided.
- Submit the payments.
- Your NCA Certificate will be processed.
- Pick up your NCA Certificate at the nearest NCA offices or Huduma center.
This is the best approach to getting an NCA Certificate in Kenya online.
NCA Certificate Requirements
The following are some of the requirements needed before being issued with an NCA certificate in Kenya:
- National Identity Card.
- A colored passport photo.
- A certificate of incorporation from the registrar’s office.
- Registration fees.
These are the requirements needed to get the NCA Certificate.
In the final analysis, the NCA certificate is very simple to register using either of the methods discussed above. Having the required documents will help you get the NCA certificate with ease.