Mpesa services in Kenya have really played a vital role in money transactions. An added advantage of Mpesa is that you can withdraw money using any mobile line without complications. Airtel Money Kenya acts as a link between Airtel and Safaricom networks when it comes to transactions.
If you are looking for how to withdraw money from Mpesa using the Airtel line, then you are at the right place. Here is the procedure that will work well for you:
- Visit the nearest Mpesa agent.
- Confirm whether the agent has sufficient funds.
- Show the message showing the Mpesa voucher number.
- Provide your Airtel number.
- Give your original identity card.
- The Mpesa agent will enter the Mpesa voucher number.
- You will both receive a confirmation message showing the transaction that has taken place.
- You are given the amount withdrawn.
- Signing of the Mpesa logbook so as to keep records.
This is the easiest way to withdraw money from Mpesa using your Airtel line.
How to Transfer Money from Mpesa to Airtel
You may also like to know how to transfer money from Mpesa to an Airtel line using this procedure:
- Dial *234# on your mobile phone.
- Click option 1 for Mpesa products.
- Press 98 so as to get more options.
- Select option 8, which is Mpesa tuma popote.
- Key in the Airtel number that you want to send money to.
- Enter your Mpesa pin.
- Confirm the details.
- Press “OK” to complete the transaction.
- An instant message is sent to you showing your transaction status.
I believe you are now aware of how to transfer money from Mpesa to the Airtel line.
In brief, the connection between mobile networks has made life easy and simple for Kenyans as you can now do all the transactions that you need with ease compared to the pre-industrial era.