Instrumentation and Control Engineering (ICE) is a branch of engineering that majors on measurements and control of process variables.
Some of the variables include pressure, humidity, temperature, pH, flow, speed, and force among others. These variables are then incorporated in the system to enhance the overall system performance.
Instrumentation and control engineers have made this engineering field a success by designing, developing, installing, managing and maintaining equipment used to monitor and control systems, machinery and processes.
Are you wondering about how much does an instrumentation engineer earn? An Instrumentation and Control Engineering salary in Kenya ranges from as low as Ksh.63,000 to as high as Ksh.200,000 including all monthly allowances.
Is instrumentation engineering a good career? Yes, instrumentation engineering is a good career that is in high demand only if one qualifies the minimum requirements needed during employment.Besides,it pays well and employees receive high amount of allowances as money is what every individual is looking forward to at the end of the tunnel.
Scope Of Instrumentation And Control Engineering.
One of the arising questions in this sector is what is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering? The scope of this engineering field is designing, developing, installing, and maintaining equipment used in closely monitoring and controlling machinery.
Instrumentation And Control Engineering Jobs In Kenya
Below are some of the jobs that you can apply and get a chance to secure yourself a job:
1. Electrical and instrumentation manager at Kaloleni.
2. Control and instrumentation Engineer-Contract Africa on Jobs.
3. KPC senior Engineer job instrumentation and control in Kenya.
4. Strategic Marketing and Business Development Director Automation at CA Global Kenya.
5. Lab Technologist Dadaab at Kenya Red cross Society.
6. Electrical Technician at Umoja Rubber.
7. Supervisor Testing Laboratory (Inorganic chemicals, metals and materials) at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
8. Plant Operator at Watsila Eastern Africa Limited, Nairobi.
Instrumentation and control engineering is the best engineering field that offers you various opportunities to monitor the nature of various things. Apply for Instrumentation and control Engineering Jobs and enjoy the benefits such as high amount of salary.