Paybill for KPLC should be part of your records. Knowing KPLC Tokens Paybill allows you to buy KPLC tokens when needed. Sometimes, if you find KPLC Paybill Number is not working, you need an alternative KPLC token Paybill or contact KPLC customer care number. Paybill Kenya Power can either be prepaid Paybill or postpaid Paybill.
Prepaid KPLC token Paybill Number is 888880.
Paying For Electricity Using KPLC Paybill Number
Whether you are a first-time user of the KPLC Paybill number or perhaps you simply need a reminder of how to pay for your electricity, then you are in the right place.
How To Buy Tokens
When you want to buy tokens, you can use the KPLC prepaid Paybill number 888880, which is the KPLC-approved Paybill for tokens.
You can buy KPLC tokens using the following step-by-step procedure on how to buy KPLC tokens.
Method 1: How To Buy Tokens Using M-PESA
1. Go to your Safaricom SIM Tool Kit
2. M-PESA menu
3. Select Lipa na M-PESA
4. Select “Enter Business Number.”
5. Enter KPLC Paybill numbers 888880
6. Press OK.
7. Enter your KPLC Meter number.
8. Press OK.
9. Enter the amount of money you want to spend.
10. Press OK.
11. Enter your M-PESA pin number.
12. Press OK.
13. Recheck the details to ensure they are correct and press OK.
You will receive a notification of the recipient name, such as “Pay Kenya Power Ksh. 200 for Account (your KPLC Account number will be displayed)”.
If all the details are correct, the payment will be successful. Otherwise, press 1 within 20 seconds to CANCEL the transaction, and press send.
A successful transaction will result in an M-Pesa confirmation number.
KPLC prepaid token number will then be received in your message.
Method 2: How To Buy Tokens Using USSD Code
Due to the recent changes by KPLC, they have introduced a new service to enable prepaid customers to buy tokens easily.
1. Dial *977# from your phone
2. Select Prepaid Services(Token)
3. Select Option 1: Buy Token
4. Enter your meter number
5. Enter the amount you wish to spend
6. Enter Mpesa pin and press send
How to Pay For Postpaid Electricity
If you are using a postpaid electricity account, KPLC Postpaid Paybill number 888888 will be used. Follow the below guide on how to pay for postpaid electricity using Mpesa.
a. Go to M-PESA menu
b. Select Pay Bill
c. Enter KPLC Paybill number for postpaid electricity 888888
d. Enter your Kenya Power Account Number
e. Enter the amount of money you want to spend.
f. Enter your M-PESA pin
g. Confirm details are true.
h. Check the incoming confirmation message.
How to Pay For Electricity Bill Using USSD Code
Alternatively, you can pay for postpaid elecrtricity bill though the USSD Code *977#. This is how you go about it:
Dial *977# from your phone
Select Postpaid Services(Bill)
Select Option: “Pay bill.”
Input your account Number
Enter the amount you wish to spend.
Enter the Mpesa pin and press send
KPLC Paybill Not Working, What Do I Do?
Sometimes you are likely to experience some technical difficulties, such as
- KPLC Paybill not working, so you can’t pay for your electricity.
- KPLC token delay occurs when a transaction is successful but you have not received a KPLC confirmation message with your token numbers.
In such a scenario, you have four options to choose from:
- If KPLC Paybill is not working, patiently wait until the system resumes. Time to wait can be unknown.
- Use the alternative KPLC token Paybill number.
- If the error is KPLC token delay, use other methods to check your tokens.
- Call KPLC customer care for assistance. Customer care will help you resolve any KPLC complaints you may have.
Alternative KPLC Token Paybill Number
However, you can choose to use an alternative KPLC token Paybill, a popular verified and legit alternative KPLC channel. The Verrifeid KPLC token Paybill number is 888880.
Follow the steps above for how to buy KPLC tokens using Method 1 and replace the KPLC Paybill numbers as the alternative KPLC token Paybill and complete the procedure.
Check For Tokens
Sometimes you can successfully buy tokens but you do not receive your tokens confirmation details within minutes. Sometimes the token delay time can be prolonged and often unknown. Worry not. We have a solution for you.
Take your phone. Just the way you want to dial a number, enter the number *977#. Follow the resultant simple and short procedure. You will be asked to enter your KPLC meter number.
You have the option to view the last tokens you bought and even previous tokens you bought. Not that you need credit for this to work but it won’t cost you much. About ksh.2.
KPLC customer Care Contacts
KPLC customer care number is 0703070707 or 97771 or 0732170170. To speak to KPLC personal through twitter, use the KPLC customer care twitter handle @kenyapower. KPLC WhatsApp number is 0731707070. KPLC customer care email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Sometimes, you may not be sure about your current electric bill status, so you determine whether or not to top up your electricity. In such a case, you need to engage in the KPLC check bill process.
Alternatively, you can visit the nearest KPLC customer service centre.
Easy KPLC Check Bill Method
Follow these simple steps on how to check KPLC bill.
Method 1: Message
- Create a new message on your mobile phone.
- Type in the message box your account number. For example, if your account number is 412345-76, type 412345 and leave out the rest.
- Send the message to 95551
- Once the message is delivered, a reply feedback message will arrive in your message section containing your account details and electricity bill.
- For a live enquiry about your bill, you can call KPLC customer care number 97771.
Method 2: KPLC Self Service
You can view your bill status online through the KPLC self-service website. If you have not yet created your online account, you can sign up. Otherwise, if you have an online account created, you simply log in. You will not only be able to check your KPLC bill but also find other services as desired, provided by Kenya Power.
For more details about KPLC paybill or customer care, please visit KPLC website.