The government of Kenya has decided to curb the unemployment tragedy for Kenyan youths by starting a kazi mtaani that will empower jobless youths. Kazi mtaani favors the majority because it requires no certification, giving even the dropouts a chance to work with the government. Furthermore, kazi mtaani jobs have brought more good to society at large as there are fewer crime cases since youths are not idle.
Application for kazi mtaani online has made life easier for Kenyans as it serves the majority, unlike walking in the government offices.
If you are looking for how to apply for kazi mtaani online, then you are in the right place. Here is the procedure that will work well for you:
- Open this link https://kms.go.ke/ in your browser.
- Once it has opened, key in your personal details as requested.
- Enter your national identity card details such as ID number and district of birth.
- Click next to proceed.
- Key in your location details such as your ward, village, etc. and click next.
- Enter your education level and skills, if you have any.
- Select your preferred kazi mtaani job.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions offered by ticking on the box provided.
- Click submit to complete your application process online.
- A notification will be sent to you showing they have received your application and they will get back to you after a while.
- Once you qualify, an email or SMS is sent to you showing you have qualified for the kazi mtaani job.
I hope you have learnt an overview of how to apply for kazi mtaani online.
On the whole, government jobs in Kenya, such as Kazi Mtaani, are highly appreciated, especially during this time of corona pandemic period where many citizens lost their jobs. It has helped improve the living standards of Kenyans.