The KMTC intake allows students to apply for their preferred KMTC medical courses. After placement is completed, students will be able to obtain their letter of admission and learn exactly where they have been placed.
Did you know that you can complete the KMTC online application from the comfort of your home? You’ve come to the right place because this article is definitely for you.
KMTC College Application
Without further ado, let me show you the procedure on how to apply to KMTC college:
1. Visit the KMTC application portal on your device.
2. Log in to the KMTC portal by keying in your personal details such as password, user name, and index number, among others.
3. Once you have logged in, navigate to the KMTC application.
4. A display of courses offered by KMTC and their cluster points will be seen on your screen.
5. Calculate your cluster points so that you can know which course suits you best.
6. Select your preferred course based on your preference and add it to the course basket.
7. Click on Submit to complete the application process.
8.Make payments as requested.
Once the KMTC placement is done, you can log in to the portal and access your admission letter, which will show you the KMTC college that you will be enrolled in.
I hope you have gotten an idea on how to apply to KMTC college from the comfort of your home.
KMTC Nursing Requirements
You may also like to know the KMTC nursing requirements, which include:
- Minimum mean grade of C plain in the KCSE.
- A minimum grade of C plain in the core subjects such as English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, or Physics.
- Copies of your results slip, leaving certificate, birth certificate, National Identity Card, etc.
In brief, KMTC offers diploma and certificate medical courses to students who failed to join universities and pursue degrees in medical courses. This has helped many dreams to turn into reality, leading to KMTC being a highly appreciated college in the country at large.