Mshwari is a savings and loan service that enables Mpesa users to access loans when needed. Besides, you need to be an active Mshwari user to be able to access an Mshwari soft loan. These loans play a vital role when you lack sufficient funds or even during an emergency.
In this article, I am going to talk about the Mshwari loan app and the guidelines on how to apply for Mshwari soft loans. Aside from that, Safaricom loans to Mpesa offer affordable interest rates to individuals, making them highly appreciated loans in Kenya.
Guidelines for Mshwari Loan Applications
Here is the guide on how to apply for an Mshwari loan:
- Go to your Sim Toolkit app on your mobile phone.
- Click on the Safaricom menu.
- Select Mpesa.
- Press loans and savings.
- Click on Mshwari, then loans.
- Make a loan request.
- Read and accept the Mshwari loan terms and conditions.
- Enter the loan amount you need.
- Key in your pin.
- You will receive a notification showing whether you have qualified for the Mshwari loan or not.
This is the easiest way to apply for an Mshwari loan from the comfort of your seat.
How to Open Mshwari
If you are looking for how to open Mshwari, here is the procedure to use:
- Go to your Mpesa Menu.
- Click on loans and savings.
- Go to Mshwari.
- Click on Activate.
- Accept the terms and conditions given.
This is how to open Mshwari on your mobile phone.
Mshwari Contact Number:
- 0800 720 444
Are you wondering why your M-Shwari loan limit is zero? Your Mshwari loan limit will be zero if you have an outstanding Mshwari loan debt for more than three months.
Mshwari has made life easier for Kenyans as they can save and access loans from the comfort of their seats without necessarily having to go to the banks. Besides, they offer affordable interests to citizens, thus favoring them.