Equity Bank is one of the most fascinating banks in Kenya, offering quality services at affordable rates to its members. One of the services that has really helped Kenyans is the loan servicing that Equity offers to its people. Besides, the Equity bank loans’ terms and conditions help to safeguard the loaning services in the bank.
Do you have an emergency and you need money instantly? Equity offers you an opportunity to have cash whenever you need it.
The question here is, do you know how to borrow money from an equity bank? Well, I’ve got you covered as this article is highly meant for you. I will take you through the procedures on how to get an easy loan from Equity Bank and the steps on how to get a business loan from Equity.
Without further ado, let me show you how to get a loan from Equity Bank without difficulties.
Steps to Get Loan From Equity Bank
- Ensure you have an active Equity Bank account.
- Go to an equity bank near you.
- Go to the receptionist requesting for a loan application form.
- Fill the loan application form.
- Provide the required documents.
- Sign the forms.
- Submit your loan application in time.
- When your loan application is confirmed, you will receive the money in your Equity account.
This is how you acquire a loan from Equity Bank in Kenya.
Steps to Obtain Mobile Loan From Equity Bank
You may also be interested in knowing how to get mobile loan from Equity bank:
- Go to your Equitel menu on your mobile phone.
- Click on my money.
- Choose “get the loan”.
- Press Eazzy loan.
- Choose your account.
- Enter the amount of loan that you need.
- Confirm the details.
- Put your pin
- Submit your application.
- Wait for a confirmation message.
- Money will be deposited in your account when you qualify for the loan.
Follow these steps to get yourself a loan from the comfort of your seat.
Common Questions by Equity Bank Users
Equity bank loan interest rates in Kenya
Well, Equity bank charges a rate of 13% interest per annum for the amount of money borrowed.
Types of Loans in Equity Bank
- Personal loans.
- Eazzy loans.
- Asset finance.
- Salary advance.
Equity Bank Personal Loan Requirements
- Good credit score.
- Maximum loan to value ratio (LTV) of 80%.
- Equity Account number.
- Documented ability to repay the loan.
- A debt to income ratio.
In the bottom of the Equity bank loans, it is very important to repay your debt on time to avoid penalties that will lead to inconveniences in future.