Kenyan diplomats are appointed by the country to conduct diplomacy with one or more international relations. Diplomats play an essential role in the following areas:
- Overseeing international relations based on peace, economics, human rights, etc.
- Negotiating treaties and international agreements.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kenya facilitates diplomacy around the globe.
If you want to become a diplomat in Kenya, then you are in the right place. Continue reading the article to find out more.
Process of Becoming a Diplomat in Kenya
Are you interested in becoming a diplomat in Kenya? Let me take you through how to become a diplomat in Kenya in a way that will work well for you.
- Attain a bachelor’s degree and a master’s in international relations.
- Log in to the Kenya government website.
- Select diplomatic jobs in Kenya.
- Click “Apply now” for the job vacancies.
- Fill in the application form correctly.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click “submit” to complete the application process.
- Wait for an email that will notify you whether you’ve qualified for a job or not.
This is how you apply to become a diplomat in Kenya.
Perhaps you want to know a diplomat’s salary in Kenya. A diplomat’s salary is typically Ksh. 148,000 per month, including all the monthly allowances.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Jobs in Kenya
Some of the jobs you can apply for at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Kenya include the following:
- A Foreign Service cadet in the Public Service Commission.
- Human resource officer.
- A business analyst at Kenya Climate Innovative Center.
- Travel and protocol assistant at the British Council
- Administrative officer at World Agroforestry.
Apply now to secure a job in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Kenya with authentication of documents.
Diplomats in Kenya enjoy various benefits that other careers don’t. Besides, diplomats help the country at large in terms of the economy as they are the bridge of all international trade, which boosts the economy. Apply for a diplomatic job in Kenya today and secure a permanent job that will help you gain financial freedom easily.