Financial analysts play an important role in evaluating investments and advising businesses on how to spend money to maximize profits. Financial analysts are required Kenyan businesses to ensure smooth operation of the business and the avoidance of bankruptcy.
Furthermore, financial analysis is among the best careers in Kenya and many people aspire to work in it.
Do you want to be a financial analyst in Kenya? If that’s the case, I’ll walk you through the process of becoming a financial analyst in Kenya today, step by step.
Guidelines to Become a Financial Analyst in Kenya
Here is the process of becoming a financial analyst in Kenya:
- Attain a minimum mean grade of B stand in the KCSE.
- Attain a minimum of B+ in Mathematics, English and Business.
- Apply for a financial course in the KUCCPS portal.
- Join your institution and pursue a financial course or any other related field.
- Attain your diploma or degree or masters.
- Apply for financial analyst jobs in various companies.
- Ensure you meet the entry level financial analyst job description.
- Start working as a financial analyst.
This is how to become a financial analyst in Kenya with no experience but only education qualifications.
Requirements to Qualify for Financial Analyst Job
One is required to be a holder of a bachelor’s degree in financial analyst course such as accounting, finance, statistics, economics, business administration, among other related fields.
Financial Analyst Jobs
One qualifies for these jobs when you have a financial analyst certification.
- Finance Analyst at World Bank group.
- Financial analyst at First Community Bank.
- UN Habitat Finance Analyst at NGO.
- Finance Analyst at United Nations.
- Lead Financial Analyst at Tech Mahindra.
Apply for these jobs and secure a chance to earn more money per month.
You may also be interested in knowing financial analyst salary in Kenya which ranges from Ksh. 70,000 to Ksh. 500,000 based on the education level, work experience, among others.
In a final word, financial analyst is a marketable career in Kenya that one should delve into. Besides, it is among the high paying jobs in Kenya helping you attain financial freedom easily.