Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) has come up with KCB agents who offer banking services to customers in their residential areas without necessarily having to queue in the bank. KCB agents in Kenya are highly appreciated, and to make it even more fascinating, you are only required to follow a simple procedure in order to be authorized to own a KCB agent business.
Are you looking for how to become a KCB mtaani agent in Kenya? You have landed yourself in the right place, and after reading this article, you will be in the right position to start your own KCB mtaani agent.
Guidelines on Becoming a KCB Agent in Kenya
Let us get started on the procedure of how to become a KCB agent in Kenya:
- Have a bank account with KCB.
- Equip yourself with the following requirements: the original and a copy of your national identity card, a KRA pin certificate, a business license, colored passport photos, a valid certificate of good conduct, and bank statements for the last six months.
- Have an existing business which must have operated for the last twelve months.
- Fill in the application forms.
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit the application forms as you wait for the appraisal.
- After approval, you will apply for a KCB agent business license.
- Start working as a KCB agent with your preferred float amount.
This is the guide on how to be a KCB mtaani agent.
Besides, KCB agent commission is earned after every transaction and depositing of cash in your KCB agent making it a business worth delving into.
You can get a KCB agent number by visiting KCB Mtaani near you, where you will get a direct contact number that you will be using where need be.
Becoming a KCB agent requires minimum qualifications that a common mwanainchi can have. Aside from that, KCB agents earn commission after every transaction, making this a lucrative venture.