Did you know that you can apply for a KCB salary advance on your mobile phone from the comfort of your seat? KCB is a commercial bank in Kenya that has advanced in providing Kenyans with high-quality services. Currently, you can self-serve by utilizing the KCB’s online services without having to wait in line at the bank.
In this article, I will provide you with a KCB salary advance online application that will work for you, as well as other relevant details about KCB.
Application for KCB Salary Advance
Let us get started on how to apply for a KCB salary advance on the phone:
- Go to KCB’s official bank website.
- Navigate to the salary advance options.
- Click on Apply Now for a Salary Advance.
- Fill in the salary advance application form by keying in your details as requested in the form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click on submit to complete your application.
- A notification is sent to you showing whether you are qualified for the salary advance or not.
- If qualified, you can access your salary advance by dialing *522# or *225# as these are the salary advance KCB codes.
- Your salary advance is then deposited to your KCB account within the shortest period of time. Remember, the amount of salary advance given to you highly depends on the amount of salary you earn on a monthly basis.
I believe you now understand how to apply for a salary advance with KCB in the event of an emergency.
Depending on your preferred payment terms, the KCB salary advance payment period is 3 months or less.
Delay payments result in a costly KCB salary advance penalty. Delayed salary advance payments will cost you 7.5% interest.
To sum up, the KCB salary advance loan calculator makes you aware of the amount of advance you are supposed to get based on the amount of salary that you earn on a monthly basis.. Apply for a KCB salary advance using the procedure outlined in this article, if necessary.